Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Fam!

We have been changing so much lately. We have moved to a new apartment in Utah (Which is tiny like 500 feet.. ridiculously small!) I started at a new hairschool - Which I like much more. We said goodbye to one and hello to another, Welcome to the Fam Harlow <3 I got a job working from home which is such a blessing! 



Mariah is such a stud, so big and funny now. He is like as big as all the 2 yr olds we know! Everyone always comments on how cute he is and how big he is. I have a feeling he may just have a future in sports? We'll see! Mariah likes to be right by me while we are at home doing things i.e.  I will be cleaning and arrange all of our shoes then I will move to something close and he will go right behind me to the shoes and rearrange aka throw them everywhere and he pretty much just does that to everything I do :) When he has "a moment" he can usually be calmed down by one of his favorite movies which are Tarzan, Princess and the frog, or despicable me. But it has to be one of those. He is so much and I'm so glad I have my lil bestie! <3

Harlow is our new puppy, we actually haven't picked her up yet, but we get to on May 16th!!

I have been trying to adjust to our new life. The apartment is so small it actually really drives me crazy but has pushed me to not be a pack rat any longer, like seriously I have lotions from like 5 years ago that I have never used once, or old tank tops that I would never wear, and now with no room I have really learned to say goodbye! It feels soooo good.  However depsite the no room issue I have started a savings for a treadmill - yes I am going to put a treadmill in our 500 foot apartment. Its been wayyy too long since I have spent an hour jogging on my old best friend and Im so ready to reunite! Donations gladly accepted :) I have been watching Khloe and Lamar.... seriously my fav show! I love Khloe I think she is hilarious and confident, I think shes great. I think Lamar is so sweet to her and I love watching their show over and over haha. I also watch Housewives of Orange county... They are a little dumb, all of them, but still entertaining!

That is pretty much an update on us.. I am excited to be back to blogging so everyone who reads should follow me so I can read your blog, I run out of blogs to read but love to do it! 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. we have the same favorite shows. and cute little boys! we should have a playdate/khloe and lamar watching night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should because mariah loves to play and I love to watch k&l!! haha

    ReplyDelete