Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thirty Lovely Little Posts :)

Okay I have seen a lot of these fun things going around so I decided to do one :) I won't say Im going to do it everyday but I will do all thirty.. in a timely manner <3


day {1}: recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you


day{2}: your favorite movie


day {3}: pet peeves


day {4}: meaning behind your blog name


day {5}: your parents


day {6}: your celebrity crush


day {7}: an animal you'd love to keep as a pet


day {8}: a hobby of yours


day {9}: a place you love


day {10}: a person you love


day {11}: favorite tv shows


day {12}: photo of you taken ten years ago


day {13}: something you're afraid of


day {14}: your makeup bag


day {15}: your family


day 16: something you're looking forward to


day {17}: favorite book


day {18}: what makes you different from everyone else


day {19}: something you bought recently


day {20}: favorite song


day {21}: your friends


day {22}: a place you've traveled to


day {23}: favorite recipe


day {24}: favorite photo


day {25}: plans/dreams/goals you have


day {26}: a habit you wish you didn't have


day {27}: a picture of you last year and a picture of you now


day {28}: something that stresses you out


day {29}: put your ipod on shuffle, what are the first ten songs


day {30}: photo of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days


 DAY UNO- A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about MWA...
 I dont know why he is crying because Im probably the coolest mom ever!


1. I buy soda in bulk... meaning if I get a soda from the gas station or Mcd's... I buy two. One with no ice which I put in the fridge and on with ice that I drink first. Its a real problem and starting monday Im quitting soda... AGAIN.


2. I love to read boring things, like world news, religion, politics... even though I dont understand it all the time I just like to read it.


3. Mariah was named Mariah noah the same month I found out I was pregnant ( if it was a boy, we had a boy name picked out but not really a girl name )


4. My life is not how I pictured it, But I'm grateful because I don't think I would have learned the things I am any other way. Stubborn I am.


5.I have a wart on my hand and no one has EVER commented on it until this year and now I feel like everyone says something.


6. I hate folding clothes, hate hate hate. 

7. When I was 17 I bought some baby items for boys and girls from Juicy Couture and planned on saving them until I had a baby. They disappeared?



8.Ummmm - I consider myself relatively smart..... but I can't do math (we're talking division) and I one time exclaimed on a plane ride when the pilot announced we had landed in Denver... "SWWEEET, I've never been to Texas!" But honestly you would never know I was uneducated if you talked to me, I swear.

9. I attend cosmetology school and love it!

10. I am an equal split of red/blue personality.


11. I enjoy the company of people who can talk about reall stuff on a deeper level. 

12. I will travel the world with my hubby. 

13. When I see blonde nerd boys around they usually remind me of my brother Blake and I just have a little love for them in my heart instantly - like the boy in front of me at the checkout in walmart yesterday.


14. I lock my bedroom door when I go to sleep.

15. Writing 15 interesting things about you can be quite the task!

No comments:

Post a Comment