Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day Tree.

PET PEEVES-

Would be having too much junk and no room. 
Crappy customer service.. hello you get paid for this so at LEAST .. BE NICE!
Selfish people, A liar, oh and someone who thinks they are right so they argue forev but they are actually sooo wrong.  ( Did I just describe someone? )

Thats it :) 

xoxo


Change of subject-
Okay, I have always been a bit emotional, mostly in private. I can be really sensitive and I usually take things that people say to heart. But when I was pregnant I would cry about the most random things... tv commercials that were supposed to be funny but the sheer fact that the commercial was about a mother/child... I cried. Just random things like that - a friend defending a friend, simple things - totally made me cry! WELL recently I have been like that again... like the movie No Strings Attached... please someone normal watch that and tell me one thing that would make you cry during that movie??? I leave a friend to drive home - I cry. I read other peoples blogs who are married and have young kids - it makes me cry!! I watch Khloe break down and cry on her show and then Lamar comfort her - you guessed it - I bawl like a babe. One of my aunts sent me a nice " thinking about you " message - very simple but to me... I cried not once, or twice, but probably three times because she went out of her way to say "I love you". I loved that. What in the world is wrong with me. A lot of times I find myself crying I also have a feeling of excitement, I have a beautiful babe, I have had so many blessings lately, and I have something to look forward to. 

But really... I thought my pregnancy ended 14 months ago?????

No comments:

Post a Comment