Sunday, May 1, 2011

A super sly guy!

Ohh, mom has money... 
 
 I better make sure she's not looking....

Oh good! Shes paying attention to driving.. 





The things ill buy with you! But first I need to hide you.... 


I knew this stupid seat I hate so much was good for something... 

 

Im sooo smart.... and soo rich.

K really, Mariah did this. He took all my money and squished it tightly into the corner of his seat under his bum! Probably because hes always getting into it and Im always taking it away.
Love these two adorables!
xoxo 

P.S. No my son is not motherless and doesnt usually leave the house in his lazy crazy and hair undone.

2 comments:

  1. Mariah is to stinkin cute!!! And your new baby Harlow is adorable!!!! Mariah is getting sooo big!! Breken turns 1 in June. Time goes to quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam it seriously goes WAY too fast! AH it makes me sad! I want another! Breken is so dang cute too and I can tell you lovvve being a Grandma, so fun. Oh and girl you look.. UH-mazing!

    ReplyDelete