Saturday, August 13, 2011

Venting sesh... open.


I am def. not perfect, I have made a lot of mistakes, and I'm sure there is more to come, for the rest of my life. But I am so glad that when it comes down to it I have self respect, I have confidence, I have strength, I have the Gospel, I have a reason and purpose for living. I take advantage of the amazing blessing I have been given to be a mother. To be the adult and provide for my family. I don't shrug off my responsibilities or try to pass them on, I accept them and I do them. I am so glad I know what it means to LOVE somebody, not just tell them you love them, but show them you love them. I am so glad that instead of being certain I was miserable I took a leap of faith and chance at being happy <3 I will never turn my back on someone I make promises to, someone I shared such precious moments with, and I will never tell someone I love them and then turn around and make an a$$ out of myself when its showtime. So grateful that He has blessed my life in countless ways lately, and shown me that He is aware of me and wants me to be happy. I know that we have something amazing coming our way, sometimes the waiting is hard but absolutely no doubt it will be worth it. Bad day. Just breathe.....


On a happier note, I love this outfit... and will have it this fall. Happy thoughts!

1 comment: