Saturday, August 20, 2011

SO PROUD.

Today I gave Mariah a snack size bag of chips and he was walking around the living room watching Monsters Inc. and eating those chips, well he finished and threw the bag down on the floor - which made me look up at him... after he threw it down he looked down at it, paused for a moment then picked it up, walked over to the trash can... and threw it away!!! I didn't say one word to him... smartest 18 month old ever! I clapped and praised my saint of a child. He also ate asparagus... which surprised me. Two more weeks until nursery!

On another Mariah note... we started potty training!! I am crazy yes. Seeing as he is a few weeks shy of being 18 months he is a wee bit young..... but I've been feeling bored lately so potty training actually sounds appealing. Plus I can take the $50 a month I usually spend on diapers and spend it on his wardrobe.. which is super fun! So it makes sense... bored = potty training = extra money = fun! Today was our first day, and today he went potty in the toilet! He sure did... but when he peed it shot straight out instead of into the toilet so I like pushed it down but then he would stop so I would let it go and he would start again... oh the fun we will have.

He is a babe. My babe. I love my babbe.


1 comment:

  1. You are a brave girl to start potty training now! Wish you lots of luck! I cannot believe how big Mariah is, he is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete