Friday, November 11, 2011

My blog needs major help.

Or I just need a MAC so I can have one of those super neat clean looking blogs. Yep, I'm going with the MAC idea. Well I have seen friends start the blog post of what they are grateful for and have wanted to do one as well, it gives ya something to blog about :) So I will catch up real quick with eleven things I'm grateful for!

1. Mariah Noah Godinet. He has my heart one hundred percent. He teaches me so perfectly.
2. A sound mind. One that I think is pretty good at thinking :)
3. Running and the difference it makes in my life. Its a big pick me up.
4. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Every little experience in life that has impacted me in any way.
5. My Family. Dad Mom Ben Nat Kim Annie Beth Blake Brad Bret Mariah and Kevin and their spouses and children.
6. Beauty - Inside and out!
7. Living in safety and not having to worry a great deal about it.
8. Dr. Pepper (This one is a love hate.)
9. Forgiveness. Id be doomed for sure without it.
10. My crazy Mom whom has a huge heart and is a solidly good person.
11. My crazy Dad whom has an understanding heart and is solidly (good) and strong person.


I really love the holiday seasons. I do hope though that winter stays in its months this time around and we can see a spring soon after the new year! I cant wait to sign Mariah up for swim lessons and go to the park and ride bikes on summer nights together. Having a child is really the best thing in the world! Yum <3






I went to seattle the end of October to see some of my friends that are my oldest friends as in we have been friends since 6th grade.. how old does that make you 11? so 12 years! Melissa had a sweet lil babe Raegen who was so precious and good the whole time I was there. Melissa's home is so homey and cute and totally Melissa - I loved it! I got to see some of Washington and it is such a gorg state! Emily and I had time to go do a few things in the city and lots of time to talk and make memories, I love my girls! <3

1 comment:

  1. Camille...You are awesome and I'm so sad you moved away. Mariah is looking bigger every picture I see you put up and his hair is getting so long! You seem really happy and are looking just great! Miss ya lots. :>

    ReplyDelete