Monday, July 11, 2011

Ahh today was such a productive day it just didn't feel right to not blog as well! I have had so much to do this last few days with just getting back into town, working like crazy ( from home remember? :) ) and catching up on trip laundry and mess pulled into the house from a few weeks in the car. So I officially am caught up on work, started my gym routine, have a clean home, a clean car, and am back into the swing of things in Mariah's and my life! FEELS SO GOOD <3

So I yesterday was not such a great day.. I felt really overwhelmed with life in general. I felt so heavy like I just needed a big breath of air. I asked God to give me the strength and motivation to keep things going, and today that prayer was more then answered. I have felt so positive all day - I felt so blessed for the trials and experiences I have been given. I feel blessed knowing that I don't hold onto to bitter feelings and that I will have a lot of love in my life because of this. I am so glad to my little 'Riah with me too. One of my favorite times is in the morning when he wakes me up from his crib, I pull him into my bed and we snuggle! He loves loves loves cuddling up in blankets.. Which I love because I have always loved having a big comfy comforter and lots of pillows to cuddle up in. He is such a blessing in my life. I love the things that being his Mom is teaching me and the way it is refining me. I love that he goes to nursery in like 7 weeks too.. hahah BUT seriously for all you mothers that have a toddler and try to sit in sacrament and then through two classes... yeah right. At least with Mariah. We do sacrament and then we go home! But 7 more weeks and then he has all his new nursery friends to entertain... he will be missed. ( Not. )

So a few weeks ago Annie came to Utah to help me for a weeks. Love that girl. My Uncle Ron and Auntie Thelma came to visit from Aussie land. It was a lot of fun catching up with them and getting to know them a little better. And then Bethanie came for a few days and we headed to Az to find those two an apartment! They are moving there next month for school and some new stomping ground. I'm so excited for them. Arizona has a great young scene and is warm when we are snowy for like 90% of the year! It was a fun but really short trip. I got to meet up for brunch with one of my best friends who I met in az a few years ago while I was living there. I really love that girl. She is a true friend. It was fun catching up and reminiscing... but it left we wanting more! I cant wait to be out there again and have more time with her. Then we came to Utah for a few days and then left to Idaho for the 4th of July. We went up to McCall, Idaho which is just gorgeous. We stayed in my families cabin and then jet skiied all day for the 4th. Watched the fireworks over the lake. Mariah and I got our first solid tan for the summer! And we had some quality family time with Kev, Mariah, and myself. It was a great trip.





Well its almost midnight and I am SO exhausted ... but here are a few pics... Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment