Monday, September 19, 2011

I've had it.. yep I'm super over it.

Ummm K.... someone told me the other day that if you think 2 is bad wait til 3. Hmmmm Mariah hasn't hit 2 yet..... I'm going to be submitted to a crazy house.
I have been keeping my fridge stocked with drinks... ya know like 24 water bottles, capri suns, powerades when they go on sale.. I literally have a whole shelf of drinks. Mariah Noah has decided that this is THE MOST FUN thing mom does... EVER. Why? Because that means that he can get into the fridge.. throw the drinks out one by one... chew on all the capri sun straws... and if he so desires... throw away as many brand new drinks as he'd like!!! WHAT. IS. THIS. CHILD? People tell me all the time... "You must be running all day..." (insert sympathy face here) "I am... thanks. Oh, and the fact that you feel the need to tell you also know my child is naughty makes me think you're lame. ThatsitKthanksBYE." Hmmm.. maybe we need to do more quiet, cuddly, concentrate, reading time... I'll let ya know if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment