Sunday, September 4, 2011

a lil shania....

i feel like im crossing that invisible line from a girl into a woman. maybe i should have felt that a long time ago considering i have been a wife and a mother but i have never felt like it more then i do now. i feel like nothing can get in the way of my confidence and determination. i feel like even though he chooses to disrespect me i choose to respect him - and me. i dont care what or who or how he does things anymore. i just care that mariah knows that i was classy when i dealt with it. that i would never do the same things to someone else done to me - no matter the circumstances. i think that it would be easy to focus on meeting guys, and being social, going to parties, finding satisfaction in the moment - now. but i also know what kind of happiness that brings and i know the outcome of it. i am just really happy to be a smarty pants. im okay with waiting and being patient because i know how much more it will mean when whatever it is im waiting and sacrificing for comes along.

things that make me happy lately.
music.
mariah.
super cold bottled water.
seeing burned calories at the gym.
chick flicks.
clothes.
feeling liberated knowing i can be financially independent.
church. church. church.
ignoring dramatic people.
my days off.
my days on.
getting rid of b.c.
getting in bed at the end of the day and sorting out my thoughts.
swimming.
bachelor pad.
appreciating true friends.
feeling like a woman!
:) <3


i know my posts are kinda intense lately. but ... its my life right now.
Man! I Feel Like a Woman

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your intense posts! You're a good writer. And I have a confession I've been watching Bachelor Pad as well. hahaha :>

    ReplyDelete